FOOD SAFETY SYSTEMS AND HACCP
Why do companies need Food Safety Systems and HACCP?
Food Safety Systems and HACCP are vital for any food company that strives to be a leader in the market place. It provides the highest level of assurance for the consumer that the supplier will maintain its commitment to food safety and quality always.
Safe Quality Food (SQF)not only identifies safety and quality risks, but also validates and monitors the control measures. The SQF Program is based on internationally recognized principles of food safety including HACCP systems. It uses a scientific approach tailored to result ina consistent product.
HACCP is an effective tool to assess hazards and establish control systems that focus on prevention, rather than relying mainly on end-product testing.
An experienced HACCP consultant will help the organisation to identify the risks in products, develop strategies and action plans, to minimize and manage the risks.
Food Management Systems Will Help Your Business In Many Ways:
- Will increase buyer confidence
- Enhance market access, image and competitive advantages
- Ensure the product meet the highest safety standards
- Improved tracking and monitoring of food origin and handling
- Improves product quality
- Operation efficiency (less waste)
- Compliance with retailers specifications and quality standards
- Increased profitability through reduced food spoilage, rejects, damage
- Commitment to produce and trading safe quality food
- Enhancement to you brand equity
- Enables supplier and buyers to demonstrate “due diligence” in food safety matters
- Meets government food safety and traceability requirements
- Consistency: SQF allows the implementation of one program and one standard to meet global market requirements.
Key elements of SQF standards are:
- Principles of system management
- Maintenance of the management system
- Control of food safety hazards through Pre-requisite programs and HACCP based food safety plans
- Control of potential threats to quality through HACCP based food quality plans
Anitech Consulting is known for its reliable food safety consulting services in Australia,also known as HACCP consulting. Our HACCP consultants have over 10 years of professional expertise as food safety consultant and can help your organisation to reach its goal.
Get in touch with us to have a confidential discussion on setting up HACCP / Food safety systems in your organisation. Anitech Consulting will guide your business to achieve HACCP / Food safety systems cerification goals.
Contact our HACCP consultant today:
Ph: 1300 802 163