Our range of services is tailored to your business needs and includes but is not limited to:
- accredited rehabilitation and RTW coordinators
- completion of return to work plans and suitable duties
- initial interview with injured worker
- initial overview with manager / supervisor
- completion and lodgement of necessary claim forms
- calculation of entitlement to compensation (i.e. wages)
- liaison with treating medical providers and employers’ Scheme Agent
- lodgement and monitoring of reimbursements.
Anitech Consulting will assume the day to day functions associated with managing your staff injuries and illness and liaise directly with your Scheme Agent. We are also able to provide RTW policies and procedures for accreditation.
Although liability determination rests with the relevent state insurers, Comcare or Self-Insurer, employers can outsource the management of their workers’ compensation functions, including Rehabilitation and Return to Work, to an independent Third Party Claims Specialist. The options in regard to the management of your workers’ compensation functions range from tailored services through to a fully outsourced claims model. Reduced costs = Reduced premiums
We are able to deliver flexible pricing options to suit your needs.
Email us at [email protected]